You can Check-In at the reception every day from 12:00 to 23:00. At Check-In, we need your personal document (Identity card, passport or driver's license) which we do not have to retain and it will be immediately returned to you. If you have a camp, auto or other similar club membership card, make sure you provide it at Check-In.
You can Check-Out at the reception every day from 8:00 to 12:00 (until 10:00 for Bungalows and Apartment). If you Check-Out after 12:00, that day will be charged as an additional day of your stay in the camp. You can leave before 8:00 in the morning (possible from 6:00 on) if you settle your invoice the day before.
PAYMENT: You can settle your invoice during the reception's official working hours, i.e. from 8:00 to 21:00. It is possible to pay in cash or with Master Card, VISA and Maestro bank cards.
- Sale of souvenirs, maps and literature on hiking or cycling
- Production of benefit cards for camp guests - Julian Alps
- Sale of fishing permits (for fly fishing)
- Information about the providers of sports activities in the camp and the surrounding area
- Free charging station for phones
- Free use of a computer for guests
- Free catalogs, flyers and brochures
- Current traffic and weather information
- Information and mediation of animation programs and other events in the camp and its surroundings
- Rental of electrical extension cords, adapters, etc.
- Help with reservations