The camp is open from 30.03 till 13.10.2024. The camp is closed during winter season, but you are always welcome to visit our restaurant.
You can book pitches, bungalows and apartment through our booking system (available on the front page), the process is short and easy. A valid credit or prepaid card is required to confirm your reservation.
- To confirm the reservation of the PITCH - NO ADVANCE PAYMENT IS REQUIRED.
- Your credit card serves as a guarantee of your arrival. In case of non-arrival or cancellation of the reservation, we will charge your credit card for the amount in accordance with the conditions of cancellation or the general conditions of the camp, about which you will also be informed to your e-mail address.
- To confirm the reservation of the BUNGALOW or APARTMENT your credit card will be CHARGED within 5 DAYS in the amount of 20% of the total service (accommodation unit costs).
- After the transaction, we will send an official reservation confirmation to your e-mail address, along with a confirmation of the transaction. The prepayment will be deducted from the final amount upon Check-Out. In the event that we are unable to charge your credit card for this amount, your reservation will not be processed/confirmed.
Unfortunately we do not accept bookings for 1 night, but you can of course come to our campsite and choose a pitch in our Free Zone (the only zone where you can stay for 1 night) when you arrive. The sooner you arrive, the more pitches will be available. We suggest arriving between 12:00 and 15:00, just after Check-Outs, so you have the best chance of securing a place during this time.
If you do not have a (suitable) personal or business credit card to complete the reservation online, please send us an email on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will prepare an offer for you to pay for the reservation by bank transfer (to confirm the reservation without a payment card, an advance payment of 80% of the total amount of the offer is required).
Unfortunately, we do not accept reservations or enquiries by phone. All bookings are made only via the campsite's booking system, through an automated process or by sending your enquiry to our email address. All the necessary tools and information are available on the portal. For general questions or assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
It is not possible to reserve specific pitch numbers in accordance with the campsite's general conditions. However, if the desired pitch is still available at the time you booked, we will of course allocate it to you, but we reserve the right to change the conditions of your booking (change of pitch number) in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
You can mention all your preferences when booking on the online booking portal, section - 'Your Note'. The sales team will endeavour to find a suitable pitch for you that will still be available during the desired booking period, according to your preferences, which you can specify when making your online booking.
If possible (subject to availability in our system), we will be happy to exchange your pitch upon your arrival at the campsite.
Discounts from various car and camping clubs are not shown on the online booking system. If you are a member of Avtokampi.si, ADAC (camping), ACSI, ANWB, please show us your membership card at check-in or check-out at reception and we will apply the discount according to the current price list (section 'Discounts') of the campsite.
You can change your reservation (number of persons and dates) free of charge up to 7 days before the scheduled arrival date, depending on availability (period or type of accommodation). In the event of a change in the number of pitches or persons (increase), you will be charged according to the campsite's current price list.
The most common reason for not receiving a confirmation letter is a misspelled email address. The reason you did not receive a confirmation letter may also be due to a spam filter that has detected the mail with the confirmation letter as unwanted. If you have not printed your confirmation letter after booking and have not received it by email despite checking your spam/junk mailbox, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Of course, on the online booking portal it is only possible to book parcelled zones of the campsite, but in addition to those, we also have unparcelled areas (the Free Zone, which covers about 1/3 of the campsite) for which we do not accept bookings, which means that you can choose your place in this zone upon your arrival at the campsite. During the high season (July and August) we recommend arriving between 12:00 and 15:00, as this is the best time to secure a pitch in the Free Zone. For up-to-date information on availability, please call +386 (0)4 53 53 700.
You will be asked to confirm your departure date at Check-In. In case of early departure, you will be charged the cost of the pitch until the end of your stay (we will not charge you for the overnight costs per person). Compensation in case of early departure is not charged in case of illness or force majeure.
Cancellation policy for PITCHES:
- You may cancel your booking without charge up to 60 days prior to your arrival.
- If the reservation is cancelled 31-59 days before the date of arrival, we will charge your credit card in the amount of 20% of the total reservation service.
- If the reservation is cancelled 8-30 days before the date of arrival, we will charge your credit card in the amount of 50% of the total reservation service.
- In case of non-arrival or cancellation less than 7 days before arrival, we will charge your credit card in the amount of 80% of the total reservation service.
Cancellation policy for BUNGALOWS, BUNGALOW TENTS and APARTMENT:
- You may cancel your booking without charge up to 60 days prior to your arrival (we will refund the full prepayment).
- If the reservation is cancelled 31-59 days before the date of arrival, we will withold the entire amount of your prepayment (20%).
- If the reservation is cancelled 8-30 days before the date of arrival, we will charge your credit card in the amount of 50% of the total reservation service, reduced by the amount of your prepayment.
- In case you do not arrive despite the reservation or the reservation is not cancelled at least 7 days before arrival, we will charge your credit card in the amount of 80% of the total reservation service, reduced by the amount of your prepayment.
The guest has the right to cancel the reservation due to force majeure and thus to get a refund/free cancellation for the funds paid only and exclusively in the event that the contract/reservation is cancelled no later than one day before the start of the reservation. The guest must cancel the reservation in writing via email at email@example.com or in person at the camp’s business premises. The reservation must be cancelled no later than one day before the start of the trip no later than 15:00. Force majeure must be documented by valid official documents and in such a way that it could not have been foreseen or avoided before the conclusion of the contract.
Check-in is possible between 8:00 and 23:00. Check-out for pitches is from 8:00 am to 12:00 and for bungalows, bungalow tents and apartment from 8.00 to 10.00. Departures after these times are considered as an additional day of stay. You can also pay the bill for the following day until 21:00 in the evening. The reception is closed between 21:00 and 08:00.
To check in, we will need each guest's identity documents (regardless of age) and the registration number of your vehicle. Please come prepared to reception. Documents will be returned immediately after check-in.
Entrance to the campsite is possible from 08:00 to 23:00. With prior Check-Out (advance payment), departures from the campsite are possible from 06:00 in the morning. Checked Out guests can leave their registration number (triangle) in the yellow box opposite the entrance ramp (on the reception wall).
A motorhome service station is available outside the campsite (near the tennis courts). You can get an entry slip at the campsite reception.
Of course. All pets are welcome in our campsite. We ask that you, the caring owners, keep them on leashes and dispose of their droppings in the bins provided.
Services we offer for pets:
- Pet showers in the building next to sanitary unit 2
- Bathing on the well-kept beach by the river (dogs are not allowed to swim in the lake)
- Possibility to walk around the whole campsite (on a leash)
The campsite provides a wireless internet connection for campsite guests. After check-in at reception, you receive a password voucher to access the internet. The password remains valid for seven days after activation, and each pitch receives one password.
Yes, the water quality is excellent in the region where the campsite is located, so you can drink it without any worries.
Open fires on the ground are STRICTLY PROHIBITED! The use of barbecues is allowed as long as the barbecue is at least 0.5m from the ground. Burning of damp firewood is forbidden due to smoke. Please always have water ready near the fire.
Unfortunately, we do not offer stand-alone fridges for rent in the campsite, but we do have a station with refrigerated lockers at sanitary unit 2, which can be rented. The dimensions of the refrigerator cabinet are 28x32x50cm (WxHxD). The rental price is 6€ per day.
Of course, you can swim in the lake or in the Sava river, which is much colder. Pets are not allowed to swim in the lake, but we have two dog beaches arranged by the river where your four-legged friends can cool off. Keep an eye on our website for the latest lake and river temperatures.
All electrical boxes in the campsite have a power of 16 amperes. The voltage of the electrical boxes in the campsite is 220 V, frequency 50 Hz. You will need a Europlug (2 pin) in our Free, Standard and Tent River View zones and a CEE plug (3 pin) in our Comfort, Superior River, Premium River, Premium Lake and Premium Lake View zones. If you need an adaptor, it is available to borrow from the campsite's reception (subject to availability).
Tomi the Turtle first came to our camp around 2000. Before, his home was one of the local primary schools which entrusted Tomi to us during school summer holidays, and Tomi has been with us ever since. He is certainly not lonely, as he does not really like the company of other turtles (tested!). We care for him every day and feed him regularly. We would kindly ask all our visitors to not feed Tomi the Turtle and to not reach inside the tank with their hands.
Yes. See more information on the next subpage.
The campsite offers tennis courts, mini golf, basketball, football and volleyball courts, mountain bike and electric bike hire. With our colleagues from Funturist - Bled we also organise rafting, kayaking, canyoning, horse riding, hot air balloon trips, parachute jumping, paintballing and many other water and air activities.
The camp’s staff are trained to provide first aid, and we also cooperate with the Radovljica health centre where an emergency room is available 24/7, as well as the dental clinic. There are also pharmacies in Lesce, Radovljica and Bled.
- POLICE STATION: 113 or +386 (0)4 537 78 00 (PP Radovljica)
- FIREFIGHTERS: 112
- VET LESCE: +386 (0)4 53 77 100
- TAXI: +386 (0)51 645 050 (Funturist) or + 386 (0)40 203 405 (Taxi Maja)
- HEALTH CARE CENTER RADOVLJICA: +386 (0)4 53 70 300
- PHARMACY LESCE: +386 (0)4 53 53 690
- TRAIN STATION LESCE: +386 (0)4 29 44 154
- AUTO MECHANICS: Avto Mony d.o.o.: +386 (0)4 53 53 800 or Auto M d.o.o.: +386 (0)41 620 143
Unfortunately, there is no public transport directly to the campsite. The nearest bus and train stations are in Lesce, which is less than 2 kilometres away. Brnik Airport is just over 30 km from the campsite.
Bus timetable (for the entry station, select - Lesce ŽP): CLICK.
Rail timetable (for the entry station, select - Lesce-Bled): CLICK.
Bled is only 4 km from the campsite, which means a 45-minute walk or 20-25 minutes by bike, during the high season there is also a tourist bus that drives from the campsite to Bled and other surrounding places and tourist attractions.
The nearest store is located at the campsite. More information is available here. You can find larger supermarkets in Lesce (only 2 kilometres from the campsite, along the highway), such as Lidl, Hofer, Spar, Merkator, Tuš, Eurospin, etc.
The camp offers countless possibilities for short and long as well as easy or more demanding trips in surrounding and immediate area. You can find ideas for trips here.
Slovenia lies between the Alps, the Adriatic Sea and the Pannonian Plain. The country has several climates: continental, Mediterranean and mountain. In winter we have snow, April and November are the rainiest months. The rest of the year, temperatures range between 25 and 35 degrees Celsius. It may rain occasionally, but Slovenia doesn't get the title "Land on the sunny side of the Alps" for nothing.
We suggest visiting one of caves, museums or indoor pools (Wellness Živa, Aquapark Bohinj).
We use web cookies to provide better functionality, user experience, security, smooth operation and user counting on the site.
Mandatory cookies are necessary for optimal functioning of the website, and other cookies are used to customize content and ads, and to analyse the website’s visits.
For more information, please read the explanation of online cookies, where you can always reject individual online cookies.